A case of death is emotionally and deeply upsetting. The world is upside down. The loss of a family member entails formalities, such as the organization of the funeral and the obituary notice.
Take care of yourself and let us help you.
It is essential that you are in good hands and to be looked after. In our office in Ebikon we will discuss the next steps with you:
- Do you need pick-up service of the deceased at home, at the hospital or in the nursing home?
- What type of clothing shall your beloved one wear when laid to rest?
- You might want to assistance with the last nursing and help with the preparation.
- Would you like to close the coffin with any special ritual?
- Are floral decorations and floral and wreaths foreseen?
- Is an urn wished for?
- Shall we compose and organize the printing of the obituary?
- May we assist you to set up the date of the funeral?
- Would you like us to communicate with the local authorities?
Do you need assistance? You can reach us 24 hours, seven days a week on Tel 041 440 07 07.